Astronomy Clubs in Utah (6)
There are 6 amateur astronomy clubs in the state of Utah that feature meetings, viewing nights, star parties, and stargazing programs.
Dark Sky Sites in Utah
Astronomy clubs often use dark sky sites as their preferred viewing locations if nearby. Here are the internationally-recognized dark-sky parks, reserves, preserves, sanctuaries and other sites in Utah that are ideal for stargazing. Also see all Dark Sky Sites.
- Site Name
- Antelope Island State Park (park)
- Salt Lake City
- Canyonlands National Park (park)
- Capitol Reef National Park (park)
- Cedar Breaks National Monument (park)
- Cedar City
- Dead Horse Point State Park (park)
- Goblin Valley State Park (park)
- Hovenweep National Monument (park)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (park)
- Four Corners
- Steinaker State Park (park)
- Weber County North Fork Park (park)
Unleash your inner astronomer! Your guide to amateur astronomy.