Astronomy Clubs in New Mexico (13)
There are 13 amateur astronomy clubs in the state of New Mexico that feature meetings, viewing nights, star parties, and stargazing programs.
- Club Name
- Alamogordo Astronomy Club
- Amateur Astronomers Group
- The Albuquerque Astronomical Society
- Clovis Astronomy Club
- El Valle Astronomy Club
- Astronomical Society of Las Cruces
- Las Cruces
- Pajarito Astronomers
- Los Alamos
- National Public Observatory Inc.
- Radium Springs
- Rio Rancho Astronomical Society
- Rio Rancho
- Roswell Astronomy Club
- Santa Fe Stargazers
- Santa Fe
- New Mexico Tech Astronomy Club
Dark Sky Sites in New Mexico
Astronomy clubs often use dark sky sites as their preferred viewing locations if nearby. Here are the internationally-recognized dark-sky parks, reserves, preserves, sanctuaries and other sites in New Mexico that are ideal for stargazing. Also see all Dark Sky Sites.
- Site Name
- Capulin Volcano National Monument (park)
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park (park)
- Clayton Lake State Park (park)
- Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (park)
- Gran Quivira
- Cosmic Campground (sanctuary)
Unleash your inner astronomer! Your guide to amateur astronomy.